It is Brown Sugar Baby's first Christmas! When the three Aunties swirl in, full of love and sweetness, Baby is the center of family joy and new traditions. Award-winning Kevin Lewis does it again, writing another lyrical and relatable celebration of unconditional love. This African American family is full of warmth and celebration, and reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas. Perfect keepsake gift for baby's first Christmas. Grandparents will make memories with their grandchildren, too!
- Poetic rhythm and rhymes encourage language patterns and development amongst toddlers.
- Beautiful illustrations, featuring an African American family, will keep kids engaged throughout the story.
- Sturdy, board pages are suitable for even the littlest babies and toddlers. Easy for little ones to follow along as they share the story together.
- Relatable, lyrical story for parents and their little girls and boys to read together time and time again.
- Perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays!