The Korean Herbal Apothecary, written by Qi Alchemy founder, Grace Yoon, addresses herbalism and medicine making from the perspective of Korean ancestral traditions.
Korean women are expected to reach a record average lifespan of over 90 years by 2030. In this first-of-its kind guide, discover their culture’s ancient healing methods and remedies.
How has the Korean culture, now being looked at as a new Blue Zone, created such incredible wellness and longevity? An examination of their healing traditions may provide some actionable answers. Grace Yoon, Founder of Qi Alchemy, delivers just this with The Korean Herbal Apothecary, the first book to focus specifically on Korean herbalism and ancestral healing practices. She reveals healing traditions that have been used for generations, handed down grandmother to daughter and granddaughter,
Based on Korean ancestral practices and herbal medicine, this guide teaches the Eastern approach to healing, including:
- The Korean Sasang Typology system (comparable to doshas in Ayurveda)
- How to create a Korean herbal medicine cabinet
- Recipes for healing remedies and elixirs
- How to use traditional fermented foods for health and beauty
- How to resolve imbalances in Qi (vital energy) for health and emotional balance
With The Korean Herbal Apothecary at your side, you will learn how to use the power of ancient wisdom and remedies for spiritual and physical healing.